NPK Solid Fertilizer 'Fruiting' 43 (400g)
Regular price $3.00
Contains: Nitrogen (N) - 12% Phosphorous (P) - 12% Potassium (K) - 17% - Magnesium Oxide (MgO2) + Trace Elements (TE)
- NPK 43 Fruiting is a compound fertiliser that is used to promote overall growth, nutrient absorption and flowering/fruiting in crops, garden plants, ornamental plants and house plants.
Directions of Use:
- For small potted plants – ½ to 1 teaspoon
- For big potted plants and young trees - 1-2 tablespoons
- For matured trees - 2-4 tablespoons
- Once every 2 weeks and water immediately after application.
* Please kindly understand that plants are living things.
* Product photos shown are for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photos.
* All products shown are subjected to availability of products in stock.
* Price quoted are only for purchases at our garden centre and is subjected to change.