Flowering NPK Fertilizer (4kg)
Regular price $13.00
Contains: Nitrogen (N) - 13% Phosphorous (P) - 10% Potassium (K) - 21% - 2MgO + Trace Elements (TE)
- NPK is a Compound Fertilizer that contains a homogeneous mix of NPK compounds in each granule to help promote healthier flowering and blooming in crops, ornamental plants, and landscape plants.
Directions of Use:
- For small potted plants – ½ to 1 teaspoon
- For big potted plants and young trees - 1-2 tablespoons
- For matured plants & trees- 2-4 tablespoons
- Once every 2 weeks and water immediately after application.
* Please kindly understand that plants are living things.
* Product photos shown are for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photos.
* All products shown are subjected to availability of products in stock.
* Price quoted are only for purchases at our garden centre and is subjected to change.