Bio-Humic Organic Fertilizer 29 (Green) (400g)
Regular price $3.00
Contains: Nitrogen (N) - 13% Phosphorous (P) - 8% Potassium (K) - 8% Magnesium (Mg) - 2% Humic Acid - 15% Organic Matter 40% + Trace Elements
- Best Bio-Humic Organic fertilizer is a combination of organic, non-organic and micro-organism materials by working under the modern laboratory technology. It is chloride free and is suitable for promoting flowering in nursery plants, vegetables, crops, fruit trees and ornamental plants.
Directions of Use:
- For small potted plants – 1 teaspoon and spread fertilizer around the plant
- For big potted plants - 1 tablespoon and spread fertilizer around the plant
- For vegetables – 400gm per m² and spread fertilizer evenly around the crop
- For fruit trees - 400gm per m² and mix thoroughly with soil
- Once every 2 weeks and water immediately after application.
* Please kindly understand that plants are living things.
* Product photos shown are for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photos.
* All products shown are subjected to availability of products in stock.
* Price quoted are only for purchases at our garden centre and is subjected to change.